Adolescent and Family Therapy
Working with adolescents, children and families is a core offering of my practice. For over 20 years I've worked in a variety of professional settings and received extensive specialized training to help facilitate the needed changes.
- Social and Emotional Skill-Building
- Space to Integrate Changes and Challenges
- Grounding Support to Manage Complex Experience
- Giving Parents the Relational Tools Needed
- Establishing Boundaries and Respectful Communication
- Knowing What to Focus On And When to Let Go
I am a husband and father, and well-traveled in this area of life. Since college and through a variety of settings I've worked with youth and families as a counsellor and therapeutic guide. I am here to collaborate and find the way together. I can help.
Let's stay in touch.
Phone (778) 908-1349 • Email firstname.lastname@example.org
North Vancouver Office: 1975 Lonsdale Ave, Suite 102, North Vancouver BC V7M 2K2